Monday, September 04, 2006

Back to School


As most schools start tomorrow, I figured now would be a good time to rap about Back To School Ads. Last late summer, JC Penney started running a commercial that featured an old school hip-hop song with a chorus of, You can get with this or you can get with that. Nice choice of lyrics for an ad about purchasing clothing from a store with a lot of variety.

Black Sheep ~The Choice Is Yours

Music = 5/5 As I have had this CD in my collection for over 10 years, I would proclaim it a must have classic.

Commercial = 2/5 Outside of the music, I don’t remember too much about the ad.

Overall = 3/5 Nothing special.

Buy Black Sheep or Shop JC Penney

1 comment:

sarahday said...

why did i think this song had that "engine engine number nine/on the new youk transit like/if your train falls off the track pick it up pick it up pick it up" lyric in it? (back on the scene, crispy and clean...etc...)